- This event has passed.
Entrepreneur Ontario Network Accelerator Program
February 22, 2019
Application Deadline: February 22, 2019
Creating opportunity and community for Ontario young entrepreneurs
The Entrepreneur Opportunity Network (EON) Accelerator program helps product and service-based companies looking to scale their operations.
Designed as a hybrid virtual/in-person program, the 4-month program will invite accepted companies to Toronto for two (2) multi-day acceleration weekends with workshops, one-on-one meetings with Entrepreneurs in Residence (EIRs), investors, and additional support organizations. Throughout the program, companies will receive support and mentorship from EON EIRs virtually.
The EON Accelerator program is looking to support 25 companies that have achieved product market fit and are looking to grow their company:
Applicants are eligible if the following criteria are met:
- Aged 15 to 29
- Resident of Ontario, Canadian citizen, or permanent resident
- Business has monthly recurring revenue (MRR) of over $10,000
- Focus on fashion, product and service industries, or e-commerce
- Have a scalable business model
- Have a strong desire to scale their business to national and international markets
- Recognition of capacity changes needed to scale the company
- Effectiveness of company’s brand and presentation
Priority is given to applicants that:
- Companies that can show an MRR that has increased in the 4 months prior to applying to the program.
- Provide a solution to a demonstrated need
- Provide evidence of a well-developed team
- Provide evidence of sales traction (i.e. previous crowdfunding campaigns)
- Have received mentions in media and/or news outlets
- Clients of Entrepreneur Opportunity Network partner organizations