- This event has passed.
eCommerce 101: What, why, and how
April 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join us online for an E-commerce webinar, to help business owners with the basic concepts of setting up an online shop. We will go over the steps required before launching a store to assist with the basic foundations and necessary steps you need to start selling online.
Specifically what you will learn:
- What is E-Commerce, what platforms are available, and how to pick the right one.
- The benefits of selling online, and the importance of E-commerce.
- How E-Commerce works, how & where to purchase, pricing and starting off with the purchase of a domain.
- How inventory management is valuable to E-commerce, the importance of Inventory management, choosing the right solution, and POS for both in-store and online.
- Optimizing your site, choosing the right themes (Free vs Paid vs Custom), overall content of website, image optimization, and SEO basics.
- We will look at Security Payments and Shipping including what payment processing options to choose, the various shipping options & costs and dig deeper into conversion tools
- Look at the basics of driving traffic and boost sales using social media advertising.
Join us to learn what eCommerce is, why you should consider it for your business, and how you can easily get started.