- This event has passed.
Customer Engagement during COVID-19
April 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
More than ever, your small business needs to be engaging with customers virtually. In this workshop, you will get practical tips and tricks to use social media, email marketing, and Google My Business platforms to create meaningful engagement with your customers and community. This in-depth and informative presentation will be given by our Digital Service Squad Members, and is a unique opportunity to learn from them and participate in AMA (ask me anything) question and answer sessions.
Specifically what you will learn:
- How to create a social media strategy and what tools to use to post consistently
- How to create engaging content with Instagram’s built in features and third party tools
- How to create a social media strategy and increase engagement, including resources and advanced tools.
- Why email marketing can be a powerful and cost-effective way to grow your business.
- How to create an email marketing strategy, build a list, and upcycle your content
- How to serve your email list and send out engaging content
- How to use your Google My Business platform to get the most reach and rise above competitors in your field
- How to use Google My Business’ messaging platform
- Why you need to reply to all reviews, and how to handle negative ones