- This event has passed.
Young Entrepreneurs of the World (YEW)
April 19 @ 8:00 am - April 21 @ 5:00 pmFree
1BusinessWorld in partnership with The Mentor Project are connecting the world of business and mentorship. The Young Entrepreneurs of the World is where students and young individuals from around the world can access a unique mix of benefits. This will inspire and engage them, as they are about to embark on their professional and entrepreneurial journey.
The primary focus of YEW is to give students access to ideas, case studies, and peers with similar interests and most importantly a wide variety of experts with whom they otherwise may not have an opportunity to engage.
The YEW program includes:
- The annual YEW Conference featuring entrepreneurs, advisors, and mentors
- Weekly programming, including webinars and networking opportunities
- Access to mentors from many disciplines
- Opportunity to participate in pitch and venture competitions
- Virtual career fairs and other employment opportunities
The upcoming 2022 Young Entrepreneurs of the World Conference will take place, as a virtual event, from April 19 to 21, 2022, with a primary focus to give students access to experts and ideas from all areas of life and from all business and entrepreneurial fields.
This year’s event is shaping up to deliver an unparalleled selection of founders, entrepreneurs, business leaders, and mentors including:
- Steve King, CEO, Black Swan Data
- Steven Hoffman, founder & CEO, Founders Space
- Bob Cousins, Co-founder, NovaSolix
- Ruth Gotian, Chief Learning Officer, Cornell/Weill
- Henning Stein, Global Head of Thought Leadership, Invesco
- David Gardner, Managing Partner, Cofounders Capital
YEW and the annual YEW Conference is open to students from all disciplines free of charge.