Presented by SheEO and the City of Toronto, this event is aimed at early stage women-led ventures in Toronto who have an idea, have started a venture, are growing a venture or are contemplating starting a venture.
- 9:00 – 9:30 am – Registration
- 9:30 – 10:15 am – Funding Your Venture At All Stages
- 10:15 – 11:00 am – Finding Your Customer
- 11:00 – 11:15 am – Break
- 11:15 – 12:15 pm – Practicing #RadicalGenerosity
- 12:15 – 1:15 pm – Lunch
- 1:15 – 2:00 pm – Breakout Sessions
- 2:00 – 2:15 pm – Break
- 2:15 – 3:00 pm – Breakout Sessions
PRACTICING RADICAL GENEROSITY
Get ready for SheEO’s trademark experience: Radical Generosity. Come prepared with an ask for the audience (30 seconds max). Be specific. What do you need? The more specific, the better. Anyone in the room that is able and willing to help will make sure you get what you need.
AFTERNOON BREAKOUT SESSIONS
- Breakout A: Identifying Your Target Market
- Breakout B: Is Your Enterprise Feasible?
- Breakout C: Using Technology to Improve Your Productivity
- Breakout D: Thinking Talents: Building Your Team to Get the Job Done
- Breakout E: Building Your Brand and Your Company’s Brand
- Breakout F: Accessing Government Grants & Support Programs
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, CLICK HERE.