Does Your Startup Have What It Takes To Win $100,000 In Investment And $40,000 in Cash and in-kind prizes
If the answer is yes, you are in the right place.
TiE Toronto has opened applications to the prestigious TiEQuest 2022 and is calling startups to apply. In its 17th year, we are pleased to announce that this year we are offering 2 separate tracks for TiEQuest 2022 – Medtech and Regular tracks. There will be a winner announced for each track. This sought-after event is a multi-stage business venture competition, bringing startups from across Canada to receive advice from industry professionals, and network with top angel investors, venture capitalists, fund managers and other professionals. The winner takes home a cash prize of $25,000, $15,000 in kind prizes and the opportunity to receive $100,000 in investments.
- Startup exposure and networking opportunities with fund managers, angel investors, and venture capitalists
- Mentorship from successful entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Challenge your existing strategy and business model to improve performance
- A grand cash prize of $25,000 and the opportunity to receive $100,000 investment to the winner
- The Top 5 Finalists to participate in TiE Silicon Valley’s TiE 50 competition and participate in the TiECon 2022 Conference (virtual event)
- Over $100,000 in prizes including in-kind services such as legal, accounting and SR&ED consulting
- Top 5 winners will get access to the TiE Global Network for further investment and networking.
- All participants receive complementary membership in TiE Toronto for 1 year
TiE is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1992 in Silicon Valley. We are dedicated to foster entrepreneurship locally by providing educational programs, networking events, mentoring and investment opportunities.
We look forward to watching your ideas become reality!
Welcome to your TiEQuest 2022 application! In order to submit your application, please click apply below and follow the steps as instructed. If you are a MedTech company, please indicate it in your application. You would be competing in the MedTech Stream with other MedTech companies.
∙ Must be a Canadian headquartered company and have not yet raised more than $1 million.
∙ You have until January 21st, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST to submit your application.
∙ The registration fee to compete in the event is CA$125, includes 1-year membership in TiE Toronto and TiE Global
∙ If selected as a TiEQuest finalist (MedTech and Regular), you will receive invitations to the pitch events on the weeks of February 21/28, 2022 and March 21/28, 2022. Attendance is mandatory to advance further in the selection process.
∙ Save the date for the MedTech TiEQuest 2022 Finals & Gala – April 7, 2022!
∙ The TiEQuest 2022 Finals Gala for all other companies is – April 14, 2022!
Apply Now: bit.ly/TiEQuest2022