- This event has passed.
The Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference & Tradeshow
December 5, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Register Here(Free General Admission)
The Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference & Tradeshow (#TECONF) is the prominent event in the Greater Toronto Area for empowering and connecting Small Business Owners.
- Date: Wednesday, December 5th, 2018
- Time: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre – 255 Front Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 2W6
We hope the day is a successful networking opportunity and you make great connections that assist your business!
Get your day started an amazing morning networking session from 7:30-9:00 a.m.!
#TECONF Conference Speakers
Attend Conference Sessions with 20+ Speakers on Entrepreneurship focused topics (full conference program to follow).
- Keynote Speaker: Larry Rosen, Chairman & CEO, Harry Rosen Inc.
- Charles McFarland, Chapter President, BNI Business Leaders, “Focused Networking.”
- Robert Gauvreau, President, Gauvreau & Associates CPA, “Moving Business Owners Towards Realizing Financial Freedom.”
- Sooky Lee, DVP and General Manager, ADP Canada, “HR Tips that won’t Break the Bank.”
- Allan Madonik, Founder of Blue SWAN Financial, “Health & Dental Coverage: Exploring Beyond the Limits of Traditional Plans.”
- Michael Sirota, Director of Sales and Service, Rational Business Solutions, “Security in the Workplace – Are you prepared?”
- Paul Chappel, Partner and Vice President, Partner Success, WayPay, “FinTech The New Face of Finance – A Look At Today’s Ever-Changing Canadian FI Landscape.”
- Ryan May, Head of Technology and Business Solutions, PayPal, “Driving Growth Through Digital Transformation.”
- Logan Wolfe, Co-founder & CEO, Gearhead Software Inc, “Cryptocurrency, Present and Future of Blockchain.”
- Joel Smith, Lawyer, Williams HR Law, “Cannabis in the Workplace.”
- Darrell Keezer, Founder, Candybox Marketing Inc., “Seriously Disruptive Digital Marketing Methods.”