- This event has passed.
Women Entrepreneurs Start my Business Boot Camp
The Humber Centre for Entrepreneurship (CfE) is dedicated to empowering women entrepreneurs of every age, stage and culture to achieve their business dreams. We believe in fostering leadership. We believe that everyone deserves an equal shot at success. We believe in connecting you with the right people, skills and support to make it happen.
This program is best suited for entrepreneurs who are in the “Pre-Start” or “Startup” stage of life for their company.
All modules of the Bootcamp will be delivered online via Zoom.
Applications close February 27. Successful applicants will be notified March 1
- Workshops run on Tuesdays from 6pm-8pm on Zoom
- The program kicks off on March 8, 2022 and concludes on June 21
- Weekly sessions include:
- Your Big Idea
- Your Target Market
- Your Budget
- Business Setup
- Your Marketing and Brand
- …and more!
You are eligible for the Start My Business Bootcamp if:
- You identify as a cis* or trans woman, non-binary, gender-fluid, or gender nonconforming person
- You own at least 50% of your business
- You are open to change and looking to step out of your comfort zone
- You can commit the time and energy to the program (whether you attend live or recorded sessions)and have shown this by completing the application in full. We do encourage live attendance.