- This event has passed.
Rock My Business Plan
June 7 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
About this event
Rock My Business series is back!
Want to turn your idea into a successful business? You’ll need a business plan – and that’s where Futurpreneur and RBC Future Launch’s Rock My Business Plan workshop can help.
Join a Futurpreneur Entrepreneur-in-Residence and other aspiring entrepreneurs to learn how to turn a great idea into a successful business plan.
Note: It is highly recommended that all participants in this workshop also register for the next workshop in the series, Rock My Cash Flow.
Participants in this workshop will:
- Learn the essential elements of a successful business plan
- Begin writing the four key sections of the business plan (Company Profile, Marketing Activities, Market Research, Operations)
- Identify the gaps, goals and next steps required to complete the business plan
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are 18-39 years old
- Have a strong business idea OR recently launched a business and are looking for strategic direction
- Want to gain access to one-on-one business coaching
- Want the opportunity to apply for startup financing with up to two years of mentorship after you launch
This workshop is part of a three-part series! You can also develop your small business concept at Rock My Business Idea and learn how to develop a solid and realistic cash flow for your business at Rock My Cash Flow.
And those who complete at least two of the three workshops are eligible to receive free one-on-one coaching from our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, who will help you strengthen your idea and business plan further.
Note: Participation (with camera) is highly encouraged throughout the session (with the exception of breaks), as we will encourage participation, open collaboration and the sharing of ideas. As such, we ask that you have a working webcam or built-in camera, as well as a working microphone. To foster collaboration and focus, we request that all attendees join from a quiet space with minimal background distraction.
Ontario regional workshop
Monday, June 7, 2021, 10:00am – 1:00pm EDT
This regional workshop will focus on the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Ontario; however, entrepreneurs from across Canada are welcome to participate in this workshop if the time and date is most convenient.
Note: Participants will receive the Zoom link to join the workshop 24hrs and 1hr before the start of the workshop through the automatic Eventbrite email system.