- This event has passed.
RICE Business Plan Competion
January 2 @ 8:00 am - January 27 @ 11:30 pmFree
APPLICATIONS DUE JANUARY 27, 2020
Compete to join the world’s biggest business plan competition, where university entrepreneurs get real-world experience in how to pitch their startups to investors, integrate with the entrepreneurial ecosystem, enhance their startup strategy, connect with mentors, and learn what it takes to launch a successful business.
RBPC offers over $1.5 million in prizes! Prizes are either investment, cash, or in-kind.
Are you eligible to apply to the Rice Business Plan Competition? Let’s see!
Yes, if your startup:
- is student-driven, student-created and/or student-managed
- has at least two current student founders or management team members, and at least one of those is a current graduate degree-seeking student
- falls into our sector categories of Energy/Cleantech/Sustainability, Life Science/Digital Health/Medical Devices, Tech/Digital/IoT, Other Innovations
- has not raised more than $250,000 in equity capital prior to July 1, 2019
- is seeking funding and is a potentially viable investment opportunity
If you can answer all those questions with Yes, but still want more info, please read the full details on eligibility and what we will be looking for an application. It’s only a few pages!