RBC EPIC Business Model Canvas Competition
The RBC EPIC BMC Competition invites student entrepreneurs to learn about all things BMC! Starting from business models, business model validation, and the business model canvas and then demonstrate their understanding. They will do so through a video submission of their own entrepreneurial experiences that exhibit these concepts. Semi-finalists will then be chosen to participate in live presentations based on their video submissions.
Applications Open September 27th, 2021
Semi-Finals and Finals Commence November 13th, 2021
To apply to the RBC EPIC BMC Competition, fill out and submit the application form before 11:59 pm on Sunday, October 24th. In order to complete the submission form, you will need to do the following:
- Download and review the 2021 Information Packet (available Sept 27th)
- Review Preparing Your Submission – can be found in Resources
- Create a 5-8 minute video presentation describing the customer discovery and validation you have been through with your idea and business model. You may use PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi or any other presentation software. The presentation needs to be narrated and saved as a video file.
- Upload your video to YouTube
- Complete and submit the online application form (available Sept 27th)
By submitting an application, each participant complies with the Eligibility requirements of this competition. Each participant also agrees to the terms set forth in the Agreement and Certification. EPICentre reserves the right to disqualify any team that is in violation of these requirements.