- This event has passed.
April 6, 2019
Application deadline: April 6, 2019
The Duke of York founded Pitch@Palace in 2014 to provide a platform to amplify and accelerate the work of Entrepreneurs.
Pitch@Palace guides, helps and connects Entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses with potential supporters, including CEOs, Influencers, Angels, Mentors and Business Partners.
The aim is to:
- Create introductions to Mentors and Advisors;
- Through our Audiences, provide access to Distribution Systems and Supply Chains;
- Make Connections; and
- Help with Investment
It costs nothing for Entrepreneurs to apply. 42 Entrepreneurs are selected for each event and, following participation, remain within the Pitch@Palace constellation for future support and development. Alumni Entrepreneurs continue to receive ongoing support, introductions and connections to the Pitch@Palace UK and Global network.
Pitch@Palace Canada 1.0 has a broad innovation theme and aims to discover Entrepreneurs that have identified opportunities in the following areas.
- Biotech and Medical Technology
- Communications and Entertainment Technology
- Cyber Security
- Data Management and Analytics
- Educational Technology
- Energy, Environmental and Renewables Technologies
- Fitness Tech
- Health and Wellbeing Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Materials, Substances and By-products
- Media, Communications and Entertainment Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
- Smart Cities