- This event has passed.
New Women Entrepreneurship Fund
November 15, 2018
Learn More About the New Women Entrepreneurship Fund Here
The Government of Canada has launched the new Women Entrepreneurship Fund to support women-owned and women-led businesses.
- The fund will invest $20M over two years to help women-owned and women-led businesses grow and reach export markets.
- It will provide successful applicants with up to $100k in grant funding (non-repayable contributions) to grow their existing businesses.
- Eligible applicants must be for-profit, SMEs (up to 499 employees), and have been in operation for a minimum of two years.
- Eligible activities include: Supporting the pursuit of market opportunities abroad; Supporting scale-up, expansion, and growth; and other activities in line with the fund’s objectives.
- The deadline to apply is Nov. 15, Apply Now!