- This event has passed.
Mythbusting Federal Procurement
October 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
About this event
The Sector is hosting this webinar to help Social Enterprises and SMEs grow their business by selling their goods and services to the Government of Canada.
The webinar will be conducted by Procurement Assistance Canada, the Federal agency responsible for making it easier for smaller and diverse businesses to access government opportunities. The session will provide answers to key questions on how to sell and do business with the Government of Canada, including:
- Who does the government buy from?
- What and how does the Federal Government procure good and services?
- What is the required security clearance process?
- What are the resources and free supports available for small businesses?
- Where can further information be obtained?
The webinar will be followed by a short Q&A session, where attendees will have the opportunity to address their specific concerns.