- This event has passed.
GBC Entrepreneurship Day 2016
November 17, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
From November 14-20, 2016, Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) will inspire people around the world through local, national and global activities designed to help them explore their potential as self-starters and innovators. These activities, from large-scale competitions and events to intimate gatherings, connect participants to potential collaborators, mentors and even investors – introducing them to new possibilities and exciting opportunities.
In order to celebrate GEW, startGBC and partners organize GBC Entrepreneurship Day 2016 on Nov 17, 2016. The event will be held at The George (George Brown Student Residence), in Toronto’s new Canary District, just east of the Distillery District.
- Why Not Me panel of GBC entrepreneurs
- Collaboration & Creativity – take the Marshmallow Challenge with Inspired Initiatives
- Jackie McLachlan – Founder and President of MyWineCanada.com
- Nigel Soederhuysen, Game Design, GBC 2016 – Founder of Secret Team Games
- Amy Nguyen, Business – Marketing, GBC 2016 – Founder of Where2
- Ali Tuckey, Social Service Worker, GBC 2016 – Founder of Safe T
* Special thanks to Jen Frank, Baking & Pastry Arts Management, 2010, from Pretty Sweet who will provide refreshments for GBC Entrepreneurship Day 2016.
Check out our last event’s album:
* I understand that participants in this event will be photographed and videotaped for potential publication on and off line.