- This event has passed.
Food and Beverage Accelerator Program
Applications are now open for the Black Entrepreneurship Alliance/YSpace Food and Beverage accelerator program to support Black consumer packaged goods (CPG) entrepreneurs as they grow their in-market business. The program includes workshops, expert mentorship, industry connections and peer-to-peer support to help you perfect your investor pitch, discover new distribution channels and more!
- Product is in the market through a minimum of 10 points of sales – Points of sale can include independent stores (i.e. coffee shops, convenience stores, etc.), grocery, retail, online, etc.
- Full-time founder(s) can commit 5-months to the program – The program includes a variety of workshops, fireside chats with investors, serial entrepreneurs and mentorship sessions. It is key that the founding team stays committed to the program to get the most out of it.
- Venture active for over a year with Monthly Recurring Revenue of $3,000 – $5,000 – If ventures are under the age of one, we will review the monthly recurring revenue and growth accordingly.
- Focus on growth and scaling to achieve high impact – Our primary goal is to help ventures scale, therefore a growth mindset is key.
- A driven, coachable and collaborative leadership team – Drive and coachability is a major factor as our team of dedicated mentors and advisors are leading experts from the industry.
Apply before March 11th: https://www.bcchc.com/food-beverage-accelerator-program/
To access the application, please click here.
Black Entrepreneurship Alliance, YSpace, Food and Beverage accelerator program, Black Entrepreneurs