- This event has passed.
Ask the Expert – Marketing & Sales
May 14, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
startGBC’s partner – Enterprise Toronto – is bringing series of webinars and workshops for entrepreneurs and small business owners. The “Ask the Expert: Marketing & Sales” workshop is your opportunity to learn and work directly with a marketing expert.
About the Event
Ask the Expert: Marketing & Sales
Date: May 14, 2021 & June 18, 2021
Time: 9:30AM – 12:30PM
Marketing Made Easy: 5 Affordable Ways to Kickstart Sales
- 3 absolute must-do’s before you begin to market your small business
- 2 “Laws of Sales” to excite customers, create demand and steamroll your sales
- 5-Step Marketing Plan: easy, affordable and practical ways to grow your business
- Innovative, effective and high impact marketing on a low budget
- Easy and practical marketing that saves you Time, Money and Effort while still generating RESULTS.
- 30 minutes: Marketing and Sales overview (see ‘Webinar Topics’ above)
- 2.5 hours: Q&A period: attendees can ask business-specific questions
For the 4th year, Sheri Allain is delighted to return to Enterprise Toronto as the Marketing & Sales expert! Sheri started her first business as a new mom on maternity leave. Since then, she’s grown a profitable 6-figure business in less than 3 years while working from home and raising two children. As a freelance marketing consultant, she’s helped 200+ entrepreneurs brand, launch and grow their startup. You can connect with her at ZipLaunchMe.com or @ziplaunchme
If you require accommodations, please notify Enterprise Toronto by email at least 4 weeks before the event date at email@example.com To cancel the accommodation, the organizer requires 5 business days’ notice before the event date.