Early Stage Startups Program – Parkdale Centre For Innovation
April 1 - June 30Free
The Early Stage Program presented by startGBC collaboration partner – Parkdale Centre For Innovation – supports entrepreneurs with a focus on preparing for user growth, team growth, revenue growth, and fundraising.
What is this Program?
The Early Stage Program is an ongoing program with several enrolment and application opening times throughout the year, supporting entrepreneurs at an early stage of their businesses to develop their business model and provide mentorship. Parkdale has partnered with Google, TD, Rogers, and many more reputable industry leaders in the past.
When and Where is the event?
The event takes place online. The schedule is set for one hour every week for a total of 12 weeks. The meeting will take place on Zoom.
- You are an entrepreneur who has and/or looking to incorporate a new business in Canada.
- You are looking to set and meet revenue and growth goals for your business over the next 3-9 months.
- You are looking to work on and/or have a sustainable business model with potential for market growth.
- Must be willing to execute on the program’s short-term milestones, stay on track with consistent webinars and mentorship.
- We’re looking for startups tackling COVID response, along with the themes of connected local economies.
The application is on an ongoing enrolment basis. For more information, check out the program website at https://www.parkdaleinnovates.org/incubator and sign up for the next available program today!