- This event has passed.
Business in the Streets’ 2021 Virtual Fall Programs
October 8, 2021Free
Business in the Streets is a community-focused, registered charity, providing practical mentorship and business training for young people, giving them access to personalized support and resources to help them thrive in an ever-changing world and economy.
We are excited to announce that the intake for our 8-Week Virtual Fall Programs is now open. Programs commence on Saturday, October 16th, 2021, with applications closing Friday, October 8th 2021.
As a charity, we support young people by providing:
- 8-week virtual business training
- Personalized mentorship
- A community of entrepreneurs and
- Tailored funding opportunities
If you are:
Between the ages of 18 – 34 and want to reach the next level in your entrepreneurial journey, then Business in the Streets has a program for you.
To apply to one of our programs it is super simple:
- Apply to a program that best suits the current stage of your business/idea. Do this before applications close on Friday, October 8, 2021 via businessinthestreets.com/apply
- If you meet the required criteria – you will be booked in for a phone interview 5-7 business days from when you apply.
- If you are accepted into your chosen program you will receive an email from BITS confirming your acceptance into our program and orientation details within 5-7 days from your phone interview.
We envision a world where all young people believe in the potential of their ideas and we know that entrepreneurship is key to bringing those ideas to life. Over the last 8 years, we have helped over 1000+ young people in their entrepreneurial journey, in transforming their ideas into action.