- This event has passed.
AVRO Business Accelerator
Ideation & Early Start up Businesses.
Learn the basics of running a business
For Founders who want to learn the basics of running a business and its various parts. This program best suited for firms that are at the ideation stage or early startups at the pre-revenue stage. Firms with less than $10,000 in annual revenues and less than 3 years of business experience.
- 12 weeks – 90days in duration (Quarterly Start Dates)
(July 4th, October 5th)
- 2 Hour Weekly Sessions – 2-6 hours per week (Self-Commitment)
- 14 Weekly modules, flexible learning, session recorded.
- Sessions are held on Mondays (5pm to 7pm)
On demand version available in April.
- Certificate of completion
ON COMPLETION OF THIS PROGRAM, YOU’LL HAVE LEARNED:
- An understanding of the key components of a business. Understand the 20 “focus areas” of every business. The Accelerator concentrates on the top 12 which include the 9 areas of the “Business Model Canvas” approach.
- Knowledge of how to do a 360 analysis of your business, create quarterly 30-60-90 plans, trach ambitions and outcomes.
- Access to tools and software that allow you to “work on the business versus in it”. These tools will allow you to forecast the future, track results and outcomes, and work on the present.
- Access to Growth Software (GROWTHWHEEL)
- Live Instruction from CBCC Business Advisory Network
- Access to peers a “Community” group both social and in person.
- Opportunity to participate in “PitchBlack” Contest
Cost: No Cost. This program is funded by the government of Canada through to December of 2024. All that we ask you to provide is your work ethic!
Interested in ELEVATE’s services?
Register for this FREE program to get your business up and running!