- This event has passed.
Artscape Daniels Launchpad Summit
November 30, 2019 @ 10:00 am - December 1, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$25.00
Summit is the brand new 2-day event taking place on November 30 – December 1 at Artscape Daniels Launchpad in Toronto. With an emphasis on the marketing, sales and technical skills needed to stand out in an increasingly digital world, Summit attendees will have the chance to hear from some of Toronto’s most respected entrepreneurs, creators and industry leaders who’ll be sharing their stories, tips and tricks on how to scale up, stand out and build a sustainable career.
– Haley Elsaesser, an internationally acclaimed Fashion Designer, whose fans include Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Tegan and Sara
– Chris Wilson, the Head of Music and Culture at The Drake Hotel, responsible for assembling and managing the year-round music and cultural programs and events
– Joe Ferrari, A&R Director at Sony Music Entertainment who has implemented successful marketing strategies for artists such as One Direction, Hozier, Sia, and Odd Future and grown the Sony Music Canada roster which includes laye, Famba, Langston Francis and Swagger Rite
– Everton Lewis Jr., who has over 10 years of music licensing experience and is currently the Music Supervisor at VICE Canada
– Meaghan Way, an Illustrator and multidisciplinary Designer whose clients include Vice, Samsung, Frank + Oak, Canon, and Droga5
…and many more. See the full speakers list at www.launchpadsummit.com.