The following volunteer opportunity with the City of Toronto may be of interest to you:
Work with the City’s Photographers, Music Engineers, DJs and Models and learn about the following in a practical and hands-on way:
City of Toronto Enhanced Youth Spaces are designed and equipped to host non-traditional, unique programming. If you have a background in Music recording/producing, Modeling (fashion, makeup), DJ and or Photography, this is the best way to get involved, build your resume, network and be exposed to amazing job opportunities within the City.
What we need:
- A basic background in one of the above mentioned fields (if you don’t have a background but you are interested to learn contact us anyway)
- 13 week commitment (2 hours, once a week)
- Interested candidates who are personable and can make learning fun
What you will get out of this:
- Practical experience from professionals in the field
- Networking opportunities and job opportunities
- Opportunity to TEACH/FACILITATE to a group of 15-20 people
- Opportunity to showcase your talent in several LARGE, Citywide events
- Once a week for 13 weeks (timing is flexible) approximately 2 hours a week
- Location: This program is offered at 10 locations you can choose the one closest to you (a list of locations will be provided upon expression of interest via email)
- NO FEE: this program is offered FREE of charge!
This program has 40 open spots, 10 spot for each field. This is first come first serve!
Please e-mail Azar.Allasfirstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and/or would like to apply. Include your contact information and we will get back to you.